- Price: $145.00
This series provides a practical guide for using Macromedia Flash MX to create animations and interactive Web sites. The Flash MX series presents information for intermediate to advanced media designers and developers who want to learn the latest techniques for animating graphics and enhancing visual media with sound and music. Topics covered include: Drawing tools, design concepts, animation techniques, text and forms in animation, compound objects, scenes, timelines, layers, filters, and masks. One full course in this series is devoted to the incorporation of sound and music into Flash movies. Each topic covered includes tips and techniques for maximizing the effectiveness of Flash MX when viewed on the Web.
This Series is for intermediate and experienced media designers and developers who want to learn graphics animation skills and use Flash MX.
Total Learning Time
- Flash MX: Flash Overview - This course introduces what is new in Flash MX, explains what Flash does as a media animation tool, and shows how to use its drawing tools.
- Flash MX: Animation - This course shows how to orchestrate the dynamic elements of objects in Flash, including tweening and using various frames.
- Flash MX: Text and Forms - This course shows how to transform text into graphics and animated objects.
- Flash MX: Coordinated Animations - This course shows how to develop rich animations by integrating layers, scenes, and timelines.
- Flash MX: Sound and Music - This course shows how to use sound and music along with animation to create a movie.
This course is available in 3, 6 and 12 month subscriptions. Please call Interaction Training for respective prices.