- Price: $66.00
This course provides a deeper understanding of what a property is and how properties are used within the context of objects. It explores the differences between ActionScript 2.0 functions and methods, methods that return datatypes, and creating methods within classes. In addition, it discusses using private and public attributes for methods and conserving resources through the use of static methods.
Flash MX 2004 ActionScript 2.0 - Course 2 Properties and Methods can be purchased individually at the indicated price or as part of the complete Flash MX 2004 ActionScript 2.0 series for just $145.00
This course is for Flash developers who have experience with ActionScript who will be using ActionScript 2.0.
Total Learning Time
- Identify appropriate input and output for a database
- Plan a database
- Create a database with and without the wizard
- Select and print database objects
- Exercises allow learners to practice in the actual application being studied.
- Simulations teach learners to perform specific tasks in applications through guided, multi-step exercises.
- A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar terms.
- A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based on the results of a pre-test.
This course is available in 3, 6 and 12 month subscriptions. Please call Interaction Training for respective prices.