- Price: $370.00
In this course, you will use Flash to create dynamic applications that range from e-commerce shopping carts to online forms.
Who Should Attend
Macromedia Flash Advanced is designed for students who develop animations for websites and other media, and want to make them more dynamic by adding Flash Action Script and user interactivity.
On completion of the course, users should be able to
• Create, edit and animate symbols and work with instances
• Use Action Script to create basic interactivity, such as image rollovers, go-to frame actions, get-URL actions, and drag movie clip.
• Create interactive Forms and work with variables and expressions
• Add sound and video to Flash movies and work with sound and video objects
• Use the testing environment to optimise Flash movies, and publish and export Flash movies.
• Symbols and instances
• Creating symbols
• Editing symbols
• Animating symbols and shapes
• Working with instances
Interactivity in Flash
• Using Action Script
• Working with Actions
• Creating Forms
• Working with variables and expressions
Associating sound and video in Flash
• Associating sounds
• Working with sound objects
• Associating videos
Publishing on the Web
• Testing movies
• Publishing movies
To ensure students gain maximum benefit from this course, it is recommended that students have a working knowledge of the Windows environment and some experience using the Internet. They should also have completed the Flash Essentials course or have equivalent experience.