- Price: $370.00
Do you need to:
- Create and maintain Web Pages
- Modify a Web Page
- Create Style Sheets
- Use multiple browsers
- Public Schedule - Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra, Melbourne, Perth and Sydney
- Group Bookings - all States and Territories across Australia
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Work with the Files panel, transfer files to a remote folder, transfer files to a local folder, and create, apply, and edit templates and edit library items.
- Identify DOCTYPE variations, control a browser’s rendering mode by using a DOCTYPE declaration, and insert meta information.
- Create and test image rollovers, create Flash text and Flash button objects, apply and modify behaviours, and insert a jump menu.
- Create a form and insert a variety of form input fields, including text input fields, lists, radio buttons, and check boxes, and validate
- form data.
- Create and draw layers, modify layer properties, embed a Flash movie in a layer, and apply behaviours to layers.
- Identify the components of the Timelines panel, create and modify a timeline animation, and apply timeline behaviours.
- Identify the basic concepts of databasedriven pages, set up a database-driven Web site, create a recordset and display records, create a recordset navigation bar, create a master/detail page set, and add search capability to a Web page.
- Check a document for browser-specific compatibility Working with files, templates, and libraries.
- The Files panel
- DOCTYPE and meta information
- Meta information
- Rollovers, Flash, and behaviours
- Flash objects
- Web forms
- Form validation Layers
- Applying layers
- Layer behaviours
- Basic animation
- Timeline animation
- Database-driven Web sites
- Introduction to database-driven pages
- Master/detail pages
- Search functionality
- Browser compatibility
- Compatibility testing
Dreamweaver MX 2004: Basic or equivalent experience