- Price: $850.00
The Dreamweaver Level 1 course provides an introduction to maintaining/updating websites, and designing and developing web documents using Dreamweaver. Participants will be able to efficiently use the application for the production of interactive web documents. The course includes the preparation of images for the web using Photoshop. Courseware supplied; Alpha designed 200 pages.
2 days (9am - 4:30pm)
- Classroom - Brisbane, Canberra, Melbourne and Sydney
- Group Bookings - All States and Territories of Australia
Previous experience using applications on a PC or Macintosh is an essential prerequisite for this course. Experience using Photoshop is recommended.
- Introduction to Website Maintenance & Creation
- Getting Started in Dreamweaver
- Adding Content to a Site
- Formatting Text with Cascading Style Sheets
- Working with Graphics
- Creating Links
- Designing page Layout with Cascading Style Sheets
- Using Libraries and Templates
- Testing, Maintenance and Uploading Files