- Price: $370.00
Do you need to:
- Create and maintain Web Pages
- Modify a Web Page
- Create Style Sheets
- Use multiple browsers
- Public Schedule - Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra, Melbourne, Perth and Sydney
- Group Bookings - all States and Territories across Australia
At the end of this course you should be able to:
- Define HEAD tag elements and understand
- META tags and search engines, insert elements in the HEAD tag, refresh a Web page, and edit elements of the HEAD tag.
- Use styles to format Web pages, convert cascading style sheets (CSS) to HTML formatting to handle browser variances, and link and edit style sheets.
- Create forms, add text fields, radio buttons, check boxes, lists, and buttons to a form, create library items, add library items to a page, and modify library items
- Create and test rollovers, work with Flash text and Flash button objects, and use and edit behaviours.
- Create layers, modify layers, and work with layers and behaviours.
- Create, modify, play, and stop timelines.
- Check browser compatibility, make pages 3.0 compatible, and convert layers to a table
- Create head content for a Web page
- Defining elements of the HEAD tag
- Using elements in the HEAD tag
- Introduction to style sheets
- Working with cascading style sheets
- Using linked style sheets
- Working with forms and libraries
- Using forms
- Database and server-side scripting
- Creating libraries
- Working with rollovers and behaviours
- Working with rollovers
- Using Flash objects
- Using behaviours
- Working with layers
- Adding layers
- Modifying layers by using the Layers panel
- Attaching behaviours to layers
- Repeating and recording commands
- Working with timelines
- Creating timelines
- Modifying timelines
- Testing sites in target browsers
- Checking browser compatibility
Dreamweaver Essentials or have the equivalent knowledge of the basic features of Dreamweaver. An understanding of the basic concepts of HTML and web site design would be an advantage.