- Price: $370.00
Do you need to:
- Create paragraphs and basic page structures
- insert special characters
- format text by applying HTML tags and list formats
- create CSS style sheets
- add style-sheet rules to control the appearance of content.
- Public Schedule - Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra, Melbourne, Perth and Sydney
- Group Bookings - all States and Territories across Australia
- Discuss basic Internet and HTML concepts; identify components of the Dreamweaver workspace; edit and format text; and view the HTML code for a Web page.
- Plan and define a Web site; use Map view and the Assets panel to manage a site; create a Web page; import text from other documents; and modify colors and other page properties.
- Create paragraphs and basic page structures; insert special characters; format text by applying HTML tags and list formats; create CSS style sheets; and add style-sheet rules to control the appearance of content.
- Create tables to arrange data and control page layout; set row and column properties; format tables; and use layout tables to design pages.
- Choose appropriate image formats; embed images and set image properties; create appropriate alternate text; and apply background images.
- Create links to other pages and resources; create named anchors, e-mail links, and image maps; and format links with CSS.
- Connect to a Web server through a secure FTP connection; check a site for broken links and orphaned files; and upload a site.
- CSS design
- Applying DIVs
- Site assets
- Library assets
- Page templates
- Head elements
- Keyword and description tags
- Interactive forms
- Form objects
- Accessible forms
- Rollovers and behaviors
- Behaviors Layers
- Page layers
- Working with layers
- Flash elements
- Multimedia content
- Dynamic Web sites
- Introduction to dynamic sites
- Master/detail pages
- Search functionality
- Browser compatibility
- Compatibility testing
Dreamweaver 8: Essentials or equivalent experience