- Price: $145.00
This series provides a comprehensive look at Microsoft Works. It discusses basic tasks for getting started with Works, including operating the Works Task Launcher, using Task Wizards and help, managing documents, printing files, and working with multiple windows and applications. It explains how to use the Works word processor to create and edit documents, and how to format Works documents. It also covers how to use the Works spreadsheet, including entering, selecting, and manipulating data, using formulas and functions, formatting the spreadsheet, and creating charts. Additional topics include using the Works database for basic organization and presentation tasks, using the Calendar, and Works functions that can be used across multiple applications in Works.
This series is for anyone who wants to get the most out of using Microsoft Works.
Total Learning Time
- Works: 1 Getting Started - This course shows users how to get around in Works applications and manage Works documents.
- Works: 2 Introducing the Word Processor - This course shows how to use the Microsoft Works Word Processor for basic composition tasks.
- Works: 3 Formatting Word Processor Pages - This course explains how to format text and documents in the Works Word Processor.
- Works: 4 Using the Spreadsheet - This course provides an introduction to creating and entering data in the Works spreadsheet.
- Works: 5 Managing Spreadsheet Data - This course explains how to use the Works spreadsheet for data processing tasks.
- Works: 6 Using the Database - This course provides an introduction to the Works Database, and how to use it for basic organization and presentation tasks.
- Works: 7 Calendar and Cross-Works Tools - This course introduces users to the Works Calendar and to the functions that can be used across multiple applications in Works.
This course is available in 3, 6 and 12 month subscriptions. Please call Interaction Training for respective prices.