- Price: $66.00
This course provides an overview of the new features in Microsoft Office Word 2007.
Microsoft Office 2007 - Course 2 What's New in Word can be purchased individually at the indicated price or as part of the complete Microsoft Office 2007 series for just $145.00
This course is for anyone who wants to be able to locate both old and new commands in the Microsoft Office 2007 applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Outlook.
Total Learning Time
Identify appropriate input and output for a database
- Plan a database
- Create a database with and without the wizard
- Select and print database objects
- Exercises allow learners to practice in the actual application being studied.
- Simulations teach learners to perform specific tasks in applications through guided, multi-step exercises.
- A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar terms.
- A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based on the results of a pre-test.
This course is available in 3, 6 and 12 month subscriptions. Please call Interaction Training for respective prices.