- Price: $907.50
This course is designed for those who wish to learn more about macros - from the simple recording techniques to building programmable solutions within Excel. This course covers topics such as creating macros, user defined functions, understanding the VBA environment and programming techniques.
- Public Schedule - Perth
- Group Bookings - All States and Territories across Australia
It is essential that students have attended an Advanced Excel course or have the skills and experience of topics covered in that course. Participants should have extensive experience in designing and creating workbooks and a good working knowledge of formulas, ranges, functions and multiple workbooks.
- Create recorded macros in Excel
- Use the macro recorder to create a variety of macros
- Create and work with user-defined functions
The VBA Environment
- Work with the main components of the VBA Editor window
- Understand the Excel object model and use the Immediate window
- Create command procedures
- Create and use variables
- Write code to manipulate Excel objects
- Use a range of common programming techniques