- Price: $170.50
Microsoft Excel - Introduction Day 1 will provide you with the necessary skills to complete a basic spreadsheet. Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- clear and select data
- manage worksheets
- work with cells
- row and columns
- build basic formula
- understand functions
- format existing data.
What is a Virtual Online Classroom?
The Virtual online classroom is a new innovative classroom available with just a simple Internet connection.
You will learn at the comfort of your desk with the experience and value of interacting with others.
The virtual classroom is a real-time, web-based classroom environment for distant learning. The live classroom adds live discussion and dynamic interaction to your training.
It engages students, promotes active learning and improves performance. The live classroom eliminates expensive, inconvenient travel and teleconferencing - while maintaining the effectiveness of face-to-face meeting and training.
Training is conducted by professional trainers, using hands on exercises and user practise to consolidate concepts.
Windows Getting Started or equivalent. Participants must have basic mouse skills.
- Starting and closing Excel
- Identifying Screen Components
- Moving around the Worksheet
- Using the Edit and Go To command
- Using the Task Pane
- Smart Tags
- Choosing a Command using the keyboard
- Choosing a Command using the Mouse
- Cancelling a Command Selection
- Using Short Cut Menus
- Moving between Worksheets
- Opening and Closing Workbooks
- Creating and Saving a Workbook
- Opening a recently used Workbook
- Opening several Workbooks at one time
- Identifying Data Types
- Entering Data
- Abandoning Data Entry
- Using Undo and Redo
- Using AutoComplete
- Using AutoFill
- Fill Sequences
- Moving through Selected Cells
- Moving and Copying
- Changing Column Widths
- Changing Row Heights
- Inserting Cells, Rows and Columns
- Deleting Cells, Rows and Columns
- Working with Sheets
- Renaming Sheets
- Inserting and Deleting Sheets
- Hiding and Unhiding Sheets
- Types of Formulas
- Building a Basic Formula
- The Order of Precedence
- Using the SUM function
- Using AutoSum
- Relative and Absolute Cell References
- The Formatting Toolbar
- The Format, Cells Menu
- Copying Cell Formatting
- Printing using Excel's Defaults
- Changing Page Setup
- Page Options
- Margins Options
- Header and Footer Options
- Sheet Options
- Print Preview
- Changing Margins via Print Preview
- Page Breaks