- Price: $620.00
This course is designed to create moderately complex documents in Word Pro using the core features of the package.
To gain maximum benefit out of this course, users need to have completed our Essentials course, or have a detailed understanding of
the basic features of Word Pro through equivalent experience.
On completion of this course users should be able to
• Modify the page layout, insert page breaks, work with headers and footers and insert page numbering
• Set up Bullet and Numbered lists
• Add lines around paragraphs & pages and set tabs
• Create and use frames and tables and create and use glossaries
• Insert Comment Notes & use highlighting
• Carry out a merge of text and data and modify and create styles
• Setting up Bulleted & Numbered lists
• Adding Borders around Paragraphs and Pages
• Setting Tabs, Page Layout, Page Breaks, Headers and Footers, Page Numbering
• Inserting dates and other document fields
• Working with Frames
• Working with Tables
• Using SmartCorrect, Find and Replace, Glossary, Files, Inserting notes & using the Highlighter Merging Text & Data
• Advanced Styles
• Using SmartMasters
Who Should Attend
Designed for users who require the more commonly used features of Word Pro in a practical content.