- Price: $330.00
Students will learn basic concepts for identifying uses for, navigating and creating PDF documents. Techniques for modifying different types of Microsoft Office files in preparation for creating PDF files will be covered as well as using Adobe Distiller options to for compression of files.
- Public Schedule - Perth
- Group Bookings - All States and Territories across Australia
It is recommended that students have basic experience with Microsoft Windows, i.e. an ability to navigate the environment using a mouse and keyboard plus an understanding of computer file storage.
Includes training manual, certificate, lunch, morning and afternoon tea.
An Overview of Uses of PDF Documents
- PDF Writer
- PDF 2 Step. Print to File, Distill the File
- PDF Export from within an Application
- Auto Table of Contents
- Hypertext Linking
- Bookmarks to Destination within the document
- Graphic file formats
- PDF graphics strategies
- Graphic, actual size, file size and DPI resolution size.
- Compressing very large documents.
- Using MSDraw and WMF Windows Metafile Format
- Charts to PDF
- Large page sizes A4 landscape and A3 into A4 portrait in Word
- Steps to create an Acrobat file with Distiller
- Distiller print driver
- Distiller job options
Creating Customized Distiller Settings
- 98% compression
- A superPDF One PDF good for Screen, Print, and Press
- How Distiller handles fonts
- Font subsetting
Combining PDF's into Composite Documents
- Inserting, deleting, reordering
- Copying part of a PDF into a Word Document