- Price: $2750.00
Certificate IV in Property (Real Estate) is essential to anyone currently in a Sales Consultant, Property Manager or Branch Manager position seeking nationally recognised qualifications to formalise their experience or to further develop their skills and abilities. You will gain the knowledge to increase your performance in the workplace whilst continuing to perform your roles and responsibilities in a professional manner.
This certificate has been especially designed for those who are working or intent to work in the real estate industry in the areas of sales, property management or corporate support.
All states and Territories of Australia
Career Relevant and Accredited
This course is developed in consultation with relevant industry and community groups, you can rest assured that your qualification is highly valued by industry employers, education and training providers and the wider community.
This property certificate has been developed under the Australian Qualifications Framework, so it's government accredited as well as a nationally recognised course.
Completion of this course will enable you to apply for a certificate of registration in some states to work in the real estate industry. You'll also be able to apply for a Real Estate Agent's Licence in some states provided you complete the specific state required Licensing Modules.
Once you've completed this Certificate IV in Property (Real Estate) course, you can further your studies with a diploma or undergraduate degree course. Please ask one of our training co-ordinators for more information.
What you'll learn with the Certificate IV in Property (Real Estate)
Certificate IV in Property (Real Estate) aims to give you knowledge and skills that will be applicable across residential, commercial and industrial sectors.
9 Core units are:
PRDRE10A (CORE) MANAGE AGENCY RISK
- Analyse potential risks to agency and clients.
- Implement agency policies and procedures to Minimise risk.
- Establish ongoing monitoring and reporting systems to minimise risk.
- Ensure security of managed properties.
PRDRE11A (CORE) PROVIDE PROPERTY APPRAISAL
- Obtain and analyse market information.
- Research and record property factors and rental price indicators.
- Formulate accurate advice to assist clients in making informed decisions.
PRDRE12A (CORE) ESTABLISH AND EXPAND CLIENT BASE
- Service existing client base. Develop a business network.
- Implement strategy to expand client base.
- Communicate outcomes of prospecting activities to key stakeholders.
- Maximise repeat business opportunities.
PRDRE13A (CORE) OBTAIN PROPERTY LISTINGS
- Establish and monitor client motivation and expectations of the agency.
- Deliver property listings presentations.
- Provide advice on available options.
- Secure property marketing listings.
- Negotiate fees and conditions with lessors.
- Record and act on instructions.
PRDRE14A (CORE) MARKET PROPERTY
- Develop marketing plan for subject property.
- Promote and advertise property.
PRDRE22A (CORE) PRESENT AND EXPLAIN PROPERTY REPORTS
- Undertaking property inspection.
- Define the main features of building styles in the market as they affect the subject property.
- Prepare a property condition report.
PRDRE30A (CORE) IMPLEMENT PERSONAL MARKETING PLAN
- Maintain a professional image.
- Address client requirements.
- Build credibility with clients.
PRDRE37A (CORE) PERFORM AND RECORD PROPERTY MANAGEMENT ACTIVITIES AND TRANSACTIONS
- Management activities and transactions.
- Check in tenants and provide tenancy reports.
- Establish and maintain tenant / landlord documentation and files.
- Prepare tenancy agreements in accordance with legislative requirements
- Prepare managing agents agreements in accordance with legislative requirements.
- Record tenants / landlord transactions on agency database.
- Receive, record and lodge security deposits (bonds) and rent.
PRDPOD62A (CORE) CLARIFY AND CONFIRM PROPERTY INFORMATION REQUIREMENTS
- Discuss and clarify requirements.
- Confirm processes for providing information.
- Prepare and provide information.
8 elective units are to be completed from the following list:
- PRDRE07A (ELECTIVE) IMPLEMENT STAFF SKILL DEVELOPMENT AND TRAINING
- PRDRE15A (ELECTIVE) UNDERTAKE PROPERTY SALES BY PRIVATE TREATY
- PRDRE16A (ELECTIVE) MONITOR SALES PROCESS
- PRDRE17A (ELECTIVE) EFFECTIVELY MANAGE PROPERTY AND ACCOUNT TO LANDLORD
- PRDRE18A (ELECTIVE) LEASE PROPERTY
- PRDRE19A (ELECTIVE) PROVIDE PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SERVICES
- PRDRE20A (ELECTIVE) PROVIDE STRATA MANAGEMENT SERVICES
- PRDRE21A (ELECTIVE) PROVIDE PROPERTY DEVELOPMENT AND MARKETING SERVICES
- PRDRE24A (ELECTIVE) PREPARE ASSET REFURNISHMENT PLAN
- PRDRE26A (ELECTIVE) CONDUCT PROPERTY SALE BY AUCTION
- PRDRE27A (ELECTIVE) MONITOR CHATTEL AUCTION / CLEARING SALE
- PRDRE28A (ELECTIVE) MAINTAIN TRUST ACCOUNT
- PRDRE29A (ELECTIVE) USE AND MAINTAIN A PROPERTY INFORMATION DATABASE
- PRDRE31A (ELECTIVE) NEGOTIATE EFFECTIVELY WITH LANDLORDS AND TENANTS
- PRDRE32A (ELECTIVE) MAINTAIN AND PROTECT CONDITIONS OF RENTED PROPERTIES
- PRDRE39A (ELECTIVE) PREPARE AND EXECUTE DOCUMENTATION
- BSAFIN301B (ELECTIVE) MAINTAIN DAILY FINANCIAL RECORDS FOR ACCOUNTING PURPOSES
- BSAINF401B (ELECTIVE) SUPERVISE AN ESTABLISHED RECORDS SYSTEM TO ENSURE ITS INTEGRITY
- BSAORG402B (ELECTIVE) PLAN MEETINGS TO ENABLE THE STATED OBJECTIVES OF THE MEETINGS TO BE MET
- BSXFMI404A (ELECTIVE) PARTICIPATE IN, LEAD AND FACILITATE WORK TEAMS