- Price: $1695.00
This nationally recognised qualification is suitable for clients who wish to work as a supervisor, team leader or middle line manager.
Organisations now demand an increasing focus on quality, customer service, best practice and world competitive performance. This training will provide you with the skills and knowledge required to work effectively in a managerial role.
There are no prerequisite entry level requiremetns for this program at AQF Level 4. However participants would normally be expected to demonstrate practical application of acquired skills.
$500 to secure placement
Deposit is non-refundable but can be transferred to another course
Cardiff - Part-time
Monday and/or Wednesday Evening - 5:30pm to 8:30pm
2 Years: 1 day per week for 80 weeks
1 Year: 2 days per week for 40 weeks
What To Bring
A4 notepad, lever arch folder (2 ring), personal stationery (pens, highlighters etc)
What Is Provided
Professional textbooks, fully equipped training rooms.
BSB41004 Certificate IV in Business (Frontline Management)
Units of Competency
- BSBCMN402A - Develop Work Priorities
- BSBFLM412A - Promote Team Effectiveness
- BSBFLM403B - Manage Effective Workplace Relationships
- BSBFLM405B - Implement Operational Plan
- BSBCMN411A - Monitor a Safe Workplace
- BSBFLM406A - Implement Workplace Information Systems
- BSBCMN404A - Develop Teams and individuals
- BSBCMN419A - Manage Projects