- Books / Manuals
- Price: $374.00
Business change management and strategic planning is explored in different types of organisations, together with business governance and key business functions.
This course will give delegates a sound understanding of types of organisations, their cultures, objectives and functions, including the environment in which they exist.
Business change is discussed together with transitional management, cultural change and overcoming barriers and resistance.
Delegates will investigate sources of finance to fund change and become aware of the conditions and risks involved. This course will also introduce basic financial management and different types of management audits.
Senior project managers and programme managers.
No previous knowledge is assumed.
At the end of this course delegates will be able to:
- Understand theory and method of strategic planning
- Describe types of organisations and be able to evaluate programme and project management against operational management
- Recognise business governance and corporate governancetogether with key business functions
- Review the management of change, and how types of change are linked back to strategy
- Understand basic financial management, how to acquire the funding for change, its sources, risks and conditions
- Describe how programmes and projects are used to deliver change and manage the end product through the transition into day-to-day operations
- Evaluate if the change was effective through the use of auditing methods
Topics covered include:
- Strategic planning
- Operations management
- Business change management
- Operational change
- Programme and project culture
- Funding change
- Financial management
- Management audits