- Price: $220.00
Not all risks are equally significant. Good risk identification can lead to hundreds, perhaps even thousands, of risks coming to light. It is rarely prudent to formulate treatment plans for all identified risks. You need a way to separate the risks that are really significant and deserve attention, from those that are trivial and can be ignored. This is where risk analysis and evaluation comes in.
On completion of this course you will be able to:
- Analyse causes of risk using diagrammatical and brainstorming techniques.
- Identify and document the impact of risk events.
- Analyse risk using qualitative techniques.
- Prioritise risk treatment using a combination of analysis and graphical presentation tools.
- Understand the importance of risk ownership and allocate risk management accordingly.
If you work through the course without a break, you should be able to complete it in 30 minutes to one hour.