The objective of the implementation plan is to put into place enabling structures that will stimulate, support and reinforce new behaviors and cultural change. Communication is a critical process that helps ensure the success of the learning program. It will help us set direction, goals, and vision and communicate this information to others clearly and continuously.
The government understands the nation’s competitive advantage is based on human capital, so a portion of Government revenue is given back in employer training incentives. This covers up to 100% of training undertaken by your team.
As an RTO (Registered Training Organisation) we are able to offer you the availability of having your employees trained and competent to a Government Certification Accreditation.
There is Government funding of up to $4,000 per person currently available to the employer for eligible participants enrolling in one of our nationally accredited programs.
The Government funding is all organised by us in conjunction with the New Apprenticeship Centre (NAC) in accordance with State Training Authority Guidelines.
All states and Territories of Australia
7 Common units are:
BSBCMN402A Develop work priorities
- Plan and complete own work schedules.
- Monitor own work performance.
- Coordinate professional development.
BSBCMN403A Establish business networks
- Develop and maintain business networks.
- Establish and maintain business relationships.
- Promote the organisation.
BSBCMN404A Develop teams and individuals
- Determine development needs.
- Develop individuals and teams.
- Monitor and evaluate workplace learning.
BSBCMN409A Promote products and services
- Plan promotional activities.
- Coordinate promotional activities.
- Review and report on promotional activities.
BSBCMN411A Monitor a safe workplace
- Provide information to the work group about Occupational Health and safety policies and procedures.
- Implement and monitor participative arrangements for the management of Occupational Health and safety.
- Implement and monitor the organisations procedures for providing Occupational Health and Safety training.
- Implement and monitor procedures for identifying hazards and assessing risks.
- Implement and monitor the organisations procedures for controlling risks.
- Implement and monitor the organizations procedures for maintaining Occupational Health and Safety records for the team.
BSBCMN412A Promote innovation and change
- Identify and develop opportunities for improved work practices.
- Lead team to foster innovative work practices.
- Facilitate commitment to workplace change.
- Monitor and evaluate change.
BSBFLM412A Promote team effectiveness
- Plan to achieve team outcomes.
- Develop team cohesion.
- Participate in and facilitate work team.
- Liaise with management.
3 Electives are picked from the list below:
BSBFLM403B Implement effective workplace relationships
- Collect, analyse and communicate information and ideas.
- Develop trust and confidence.
- Develop and maintain networks and relationships.
- Manage difficulties into positive outcomes.
BSBFLM405B Implement operational plan
- Implement operational plan.
- Implement resource acquisition.
- Monitor operational performance.
BSBFLM409B Implement continuous improvement
- Implement continuous improvement to processes and systems.
- Monitor and review performance.
- Implement opportunities for further improvement.
BSBCMN410A Coordinate implementation of customer service strategies
- Advise on customer service needs.
- Support implementation of customer service strategies.
- Evaluate and report on customer service.