- Price: $495.00
Our one day course shows you how to quickly construct business documents that save time and money. It provides you with tips for error free, plain English communications that will enhance your message – not bury it!
- Public Schedule - Sydney
- Group Bookings - All States and Territories across Australia
Anyone who needs to write an email, letter or report. Including:
- Sales representatives
- Administration staff
- Accounts staff
Plan First, Write Later
- Organize your thoughts and your content with your audience in mind. What is it that you are trying to say and how best to say it means knowing your message and your audience.
The Art of Plain English
- Forget the “howevers” and the “above-mentioneds” – use plain, user friendly English that leaves your audience with no doubt as to what you are saying
Email – Today’s Letter
- Emails have replaced the traditional business letter but few have learned how to use this medium effectively. This topic covers netiquette, email layout and how to avoid email pitfalls.
Clear Formatting, Clear Message
- With information overload in today’s business world, it is more likely that your message will be scanned, not read. By using fonts, headings and bullets effectively you can make your key points stand out. We demonstrate some of the time saving features in Microsoft Word that will not only bring out your message, but save you time.
Tips for Proofreading
- Errors in spelling and punctuation can hide your message from your reader. Learn about some common errors writers often make as well as good proofreading techniques to assist you in checking your work.