- Price: $66.00
This course examines the four main commands used in SQL to add, modify, remove, and merge rows of data in database tables.
Oracle9i SQL 1Z0-007 - Course 7 Working with Data can be purchased individually at the indicated price or as part of the complete Oracle9i SQL 1Z0-007 series for just $145.00
This course is for anyone who is interested in learning more about Oracle9i SQL
Total Learning Time
- Identify appropriate input and output for a database
- Plan a database
- Create a database with and without the wizard
- Select and print database objects
- Exercises allow learners to practice in the actual application being studied.
- Simulations teach learners to perform specific tasks in applications through guided, multi-step exercises.
- A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar terms.
- A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based on the results of a pre-test.
This course is available in 3, 6 and 12 month subscriptions. Please call Interaction Training for respective prices.