- Price: $2070.00
This course provides administrators of Microsoft Exchange 2000 Server or Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 with the skills and knowledge to manage a Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 Infrastructure. The course focuses on the new features and administrative tasks in Exchange Server 2007. Students will learn how to deploy and manage an Exchange Server 2007 environment, as well as planning skills at a sufficient level to enable decision making during the implementation process.
At the completion of this course, students will be able to describe the new features in Exchange Server 2007. Students will also be able to administer Exchange Server 2007 and implement client-access services. In addition, students will be capable of managing message routing and configuring messaging security for Internet e-mail in Exchange Server 2007. Finally, students will be able to implement Exchange Server 2007 messaging policies, high availability and disaster recovery and Unified Messaging.
- Public Schedule - Adelaide, Melbourne and Sydney
- Group Bookings - All States and Territories across Australia
This course is intended for people who operate in medium to large computing environments, using Microsoft Exchange 2000 Server or Microsoft Exchange Server 2003.
Before attending this course, students must have knowledge and working experience in Exchange 2000 Server or Exchange Server 2003. Students should be familiar with Windows Server 2003 and command-line scripting. In addition, working experience and knowledge with Active Directory services in Windows 2003 is required. Finally, students should have working knowledge of networking, including TCP/IP and Domain Name Systems (DNS).
- Introducing Exchange Server 2007
- Deploying Exchange Server 2007
- Administering Exchange Server 2007
- Implementing Client Access Services in Exchange Server 2007
- Managing Message Routing in an Exchange Server 2007 Organisation
- Securing Messages with Exchange Server 2007
- Implementing Messaging Policies in Exchange Server 2007
- High Availability and Disaster Recovery in Exchange Server 2007
- Implementing Unified Messaging in Exchange Server 2007
Lunch is provided for students for the duration of the training.