- Price: $960.00
Students will deploy Domino applications in an existing infrastructure according to user needs and server resources described in the scenario company (Worldwide Corporation) infrastructure plan and implemented as a result of the Implementing a Domino Server Infrastructure course.
Completion of the following course: Implementing a Domino Server Infrastructure course (SA210).
Upon the completion of this course, you will be able to
• Determine a deployment strategy.
• Set database access.
• Roll out applications to servers and users.
• Organise databases.
• Monitor databases.
• Troubleshoot deployment problems.
• The course covers the following topics:
• Identifying user and application
• Setting up database access.
• Determining database backup strategy.
• Rolling out databases to servers.
• Rolling out databases to users.
• Identifying deployment problems.
• Solving deployment problems.
Who Should Attend
Designed for administrators new to Domino who will be responsible for deployment of Domino applications.