- Price: $145.00
The CompTIA A+ series prepares learners for the CompTIA A+ certification exams: Core Hardware and OS Technologies. Topics covered in this series include microprocessors, displays, storage media and devices, printers, modems, buses, operating systems, and more. Gaining CompTIA A+ certification assures employers and computer owners that a PC repair technician has the requisite knowledge to build, upgrade, troubleshoot, and repair personal computer (PC) systems.
This Series is for anyone preparing for the A+ Core Hardware examination and the A+ Operating System Technologies examination.
Total Learning Time
- CompTIA A+: 1 Computer Basics - This course provides an overview of the basic concepts of personal computers.
- CompTIA A+: 2 Bus Structures and Microprocessors - This course teaches learners about the system resources and microprocessor chips most commonly found in today's computers.
- CompTIA A+: 3 Memory and Data Storage - This course teaches learners about memory systems and data storage devices found in personal computers.
- CompTIA A+: 4 Powering and Disassembling - This course teaches learners how to protect a PC from irregular electrical events, and how to disassemble and reassemble a PC.
- CompTIA A+: 5 Input and Output - This course teaches learners about the types of connectors associated with different types of peripheral devices.
- CompTIA A+: 6 Printers and Portable Systems - This course teaches learners about the different types of printers and how each type functions, as well as how to troubleshoot and upgrade printers and portable systems.
- CompTIA A+: 7 Keeping the PC Running - This course provides learners with information on protecting, cleaning, and caring for the PC, as well as troubleshooting common PC problems.
- CompTIA A+: 8 OS Basics and Windows 95, 98, and ME - This course teaches learners about the features of the different versions of Windows 9x and Windows Me.
- CompTIA A+: 9 Windows 2000 XP and OS Troubleshooting - This course shows learners the process for installing and starting Windows 2000 and XP Professional as well as how to troubleshoot software and hardware problems learners may encounter with an operating system.
- CompTIA A+: 10 Networking - This course provides learners with an introduction to basic networking terminology, network hardware, and the most common networking tasks performed in Windows operating systems.
- CompTIA A+: 11 Working on the Network and Internet - This course shows learners how to configure Windows PCs for access to the network and Internet.
- CompTIA A+: 12 Practice Exam - This course provides learners with practice exam questions for the A+ Core Hardware and OS Technologies exams.
This course is available in 3, 6 and 12 month subscriptions. Please call Interaction Training for respective prices.