Citrix MetaFrame XP: Server Farm Design and Integration teaches the knowledge and skills needed to design and integrate MetaFrame XP Presentation Server farms into an existing IT environment. The course segments the infrastructure and identifies various integration tools and methods based on MetaFrame XP requirements, best practices and real-world implementations.
This course is intended for IT professionals who are responsible for designing and implementing Citrix solutions and CCIA candidates.
Completion of course (ECCTX-6100) Citrix Core Technologies and Architecture or equivalent knowledge.
- Introductions and Course Overview
- Usage Models
- Application Compatibility, Testing and Integration
- Server hardware Configuration, Sizing and Scalability
- Server Build, Security and Optimisation
- Directory Services and User Design and Integration
- Network Design and Integration
- Printing Design and Integration
- Systems Management Design and Integration
- Disaster Recover