If your organisation turns to you to deliver secure, personalised access to anything or anyone in your enterprise…from anywhere, this course was designed for you. This course offers hands-on instruction in the installation of Citrix MetaFrame Secure Access Manager, the configuration and installation and configuration of Secure Gateway. Participants will learn how to rapidly and efficiently configure roles and pages, and adding users and securing access through Secure Gateway.
With the Citrix Secure Access Manager, Citrix is extending access beyond applications to internal and external data, documents, Web content and services in a workplace that is tailored to each user's needs. With Citrix training, you can stay on the leading edge of this important technology.
IT professionals, such as Network, System and Web Administrators and Citrix Certified Administrator (CCEA) candidates.
Completion of course (1222) Citrix MetaFrame XP Presentation Server, Feature Release 3: Administration or (1211) Citrix MetaFrame 1.8 to MetaFrame XP: Skills Update and course (2622) Citrix MetaFrame XPe for Windows Enterprise Management. It is recommended you have experience in Systems/network administration in Microsoft Windows 2000 environments, administration of Microsoft Windows 2000 Server or Advanced Server and administration of Citrix MetaFrame XP for Windows.
- Install and Configure Citrix MetaFrame Secure Access Manager.
- Identify Citrix MetaFrame Secure Access Manager feature, benefits components, architecture and system requirements.
- Install and Configure the Index Server for MetaFrame.
- Install and Configure Secure Gateway to secure access between MetaFrame Secure Access Manager and MetaFrame XP server farms.
- Configure and Administer the Access Management Console.
- Use the Secure Gateway Management console to monitor connection information, Secure Gateway performance counters and Event Viewer activity related Secure Gateway.
- Configure CDAs (Content Delivery Agents) to provide access to the Internet, File Systems, Databases, Applications and Index Servers.
- Citrix eLearning course (1300AW) Citrix MetaFrame Secure Access Manager : Introduction