Citrix MetaFrame Password Manager 2.5 Administration provides students with the necessary knowledge and skills with password security and single sign-on access to Windows, Web, proprietary and host-based applications running in the MetaFrame Access Suite environment.
Users authenticate once with a single password, and Citrix Metaframe Password Manager does the rest, automatically logging into password-protected information systems, generating password policies, monitoring password-related events, and even automating end-user tasks, including password changes.
This course introduces administrators and IT professionals to Citrix MetaFrame Password manager and prepares them to install, administer and support the product. Interactive instructor-led discussion and hands-on labs and exercises guide learners through administrator tasks preparing them to manage Citrix MetaFrame Password manager deployments.
This course is intended for experienced IT professionals, such as server, network and system administrators familiar with Windows environments. Systems engineers, analysts, consultants and architects are also appropriate candidates for this course.
Completion of courses (1222) Citrix MetaFrame XP for Windows Administration, (1225) Citrix MetaFrame XP: Feature Release 3 Update and (1226) Citrix MetaFrame XPe: Feature Release 3 Update. Working knowledge in Administration of Microsoft Windows 2000 Server or Windows Server 2003 environments and Administration of Citrix MetaFrame XP Presentation Server.
- Functions, features, and benefits of Citrix MetaFrame Password Manager.
- Architectural components and communication flow of the product.
- Identify system requirements.
- Install the product in a MetaFrame XP Presentation Server environment.
- Configure application definitions for Windows and Web applications.
- Create and manage password generation policies and password sharing groups.
- Configure and deploy agent settings.
- Citrix eLearning course (1320AW) Citrix MetaFrame Password Manager: Introduction (2 hours).