- Distance Learning
- Price: $880.00
With a strong emphasis on practical skills students will learn about:
- Marketing research
- Retail buying and supply Management
- Retail marketing
- Store location and design
- International retail strategy
- Managing human resources
- Managing business projects
- Managing business operations
- Purchasing and supplies management
- Independent study in business
- Methods of enquiry
- Strategic finance
- Career planning and development
And you will learn it all at home, at your pace – no classroom needed!
Please note: This is NOT an Australian accredited course. It is designed for those students / applicants who are looking to broaden their knowledge as opposed to those seeking certification.
Study at Your Own Pace. Typical Completion Time is 12 Weeks to 24 Weeks
Start an exciting and challenging career as a Retail Manager in a fast growing industry. ICI Retail Management graduates have a wide range of skills to offer in the retail sector and business in general. They are able to reflect upon, understand and articulate the dynamics of establishing, operating and growing a retail sector business.
Our graduates have gone onto successful careers with large national retailers, smaller local retailers and a variety of other businesses. Some students have even fulfilled their dreams of becoming successful retail entrepreneurs themselves. The opportunities are endless!
This course includes in-depth written assessments that you complete as part of your course work and then forward to your tutor. Once your tutor has marked and graded your work you will receive prompt feedback.
The great news is that you don't need any previous experience to take this course at any of the two levels it is offered at: Certificate or Diploma.
Certificate or Diploma?
Certificate Level: represent basic vocational skills and knowledge.
Diploma Level: represent fundamental principles, techniques and knowledge. ICI Diploma level qualifications recognise the capacity for initiative and judgment across a broad range of technical and/or management functions.
What is included?
All materials essential for course completion are included in the cost of the course fee. Upon enrolment, students receive:
- Course notes and required reading materials
- Personal tutor (tuition and assignment feedback)
- Institute Identification Pass.
- Reduced tuition rates should you wish to complete an additional program during your studies or upon graduation!
What You Receive on Course Completion
By the end of the Course you will have reached a level of skill where you can competently handle all relevant assignments and realistically expect to be well paid for your efforts.
On successful completion of the course you will receive:
- ICI Certificate, Diploma or Advanced Diploma in Retail Management (Graduation Certificate).
- Transcripts indicating units completed
- You will be conferred with the right of displaying post-nominals after your name to reflect the qualification you have achieved. eg. John Smith, DipRtlMgt
- Letter of recommendation from the Institute Director
- Life membership of ICI + Alumni Association Membership
- Access to the ICI "Graduate Employment Service Program" (GESP) which facilitates support in the way of resources, contacts, resume assistance, job searches, interview preparation and career counselling and advice.