- Price: $245.00
This package covers the mandatory training required for persons selling, serving or supplying alcohol in New South Wales as well as the skills to fast-track your hospitality career.
Brookvale and Sydney City
3 non-consecutive days
You will firstly need to book your RSA course. We will then contact you by phone to book dates for your RCG and Bar Skills courses.
Day 1 – Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA)
It is a requirement that persons selling, serving or supplying alcohol in New South Wales hold a current Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificate. This 1-day course is approved by the Liquor Administration Board and covers areas such as:
- Responsible service practices & strategies
- Legal issues affecting staff and patrons
- Methods to minimise intoxication
- Understanding contents of the house policy
On successful completion, participants receive a Statement of Attainment in “Provide Responsible Service of Alcohol” (THHBFB09B) as part of Certificate II in Hospitality Operations.
Day 2 – Responsible Conduct of Gambling (RCG)
It is a requirement in New South Wales that hospitality employees, who are working within gambling outlets including poker machines, TAB betting windows etc, must hold a Responsible Conduct of Gambling (RCG) Certificate. This 1-day course is approved by the Liquor Administration Board and covers areas such as:
- Indicators of problem gambling
- Legislative framework for responsible conduct of gaming
- Strategies to implement responsible conduct of gaming
On successful completion, participants receive a Statement of Attainment in “Responsible Conduct of Gambling” (THHADGO3B) as part of Certificate II in Hospitality Operations.
Day 3 – Bar Skills
This 1-day course is recognised by industry and employers for people seeking work in venues such as pubs, nightclubs, restaurants, cafes and function centres. Our trainers are industry professionals who will teach you the basic skills of bar operations in a fun-learning environment. Courses are conducted in a real bar.
This course covers:
- Workplace expectations and qualifications
- Legislation (OH&S, RSA, etc.)
- Product knowledge, bar equipment, stock control
- Bar cleaning, customer service & types of bars
- Pouring spirits & mixed drinks including post-mix
- Bar opening & closing procedures
- Beer pouring – individual & multi pour – real beer!
- Cellar principles and walk through
On successful completion of this course all participants will receive a Certificate of Attendance in Bar Skills.