- Price: $350.00
All the skills you need to work in a Registered Club.
Club Operations is for the beginner wishing to enter into the Hospitality/Club industry and includes all the legislative requirements recommended for employment in a Registered Club such as RSA & RCG.
Club Operations covers skills such as front bar operations, including how to open a bar, prepare and serve drinks and close a bar. Learn how to pour real beer and tap a keg. In the TAB & Keno component students learn how to operate a TAB and Keno outlet by getting ‘hands on’ experience with this equipment.
Club Operations also covers the skills required in the hospitality industry including how to process a sale and food hygiene.
Full payment is required prior to course commencement of Club Operations.
Complete both Restaurant & Café Service (RFT742) and Club Operations and you have met the minimum requirements for a full Certificate II in Hospitality, in just two weeks, for only $700.
9:00 - 3:30
What To Bring
Blue or black pen, paper, lunch (club bistro and café available)
What To Wear
Dress in black & white attire. Black enclosed shoes (required for OHS purposes). Hair must be clean and tidy, long hair must be tied/pinned back with minimum jewellery.
What Is Provided
All courseware and handouts
Accredited Statement of Attainments
Units of Competency
- THHBFB09B - Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA)
- THHADG03B - Responsible Conduct of Gambling (RCG)
- THHBFB00B - Clean and Tidy bars
- Clean Bar and Equipment
- Clean and Maintain public areas
- THHBFB01B - Operate a Bar
- Prepare bar for service
- Take drink orders
- Prepare and serve drinks
- Close down bar operations
- THHBG01B - Attend Gaming Machines
- Advise customers on games and gaming activities
- Operate and Maintain gaming machines
- THHBG02B - Operate a TAB Outlet
- Set up a TAB outlet
- Advise customers on TAB operations and regulations
- Operate the TAB betting machine
- Perform TAB terminal accounting and security procedures
- Monitor daily racing activities
- Clean and maintain TAB equipment
- THHBG03B - Conduct Keno Game
- Advise customers on features of Keno
- Process bet types
- Pay out prizes
- Cancel tickets
- Operate General Functions
- Clean and maintain terminals
- Monitor security of Keno Operations
- THHGHS01B - Follow Workplace Hygiene Procedures
- Follow hygiene procedures
- Identify and prevent hygiene risks
- THHGFA01B - Process Financial Transactions
- Process receipts and payments
- Reconcile Takings