- Price: $66.00
This course explains how to use ActionScript to create conditional statements that evaluate parameters within a Flash FX movie. This course explains how to use ActionScript to create and evaluate logical operators, string expressions, and mathematical expressions. The course also explains how to use the Key object to execute actions.
Flash MX ActionScript - Course 6 Statements, Expressions, and Testing can be purchased individually at the indicated price or as part of the complete Flash MX ActionScript series for just $145.00
This course is for anyone who wants to learn how to use the ActionScript component of Flash MX.
Total Learning Time
- Identify appropriate input and output for a database
- Plan a database
- Create a database with and without the wizard
- Select and print database objects
- Exercises allow learners to practice in the actual application being studied.
- Simulations teach learners to perform specific tasks in applications through guided, multi-step exercises.
- A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar terms.
- A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based on the results of a pre-test.
This course is available in 3, 6 and 12 month subscriptions. Please call Interaction Training for respective prices.