- Price: $66.00
This course explains how to create and modify ActionScript objects that retrieve time and date information, transform colors, and control sounds within a Flash MX movie clip. This course also explains how to use ActionScript to program a movie clip, load a movie into a movie clip, and to create a user-defined component within a movie clip.
Flash MX ActionScript - Course 4 Creating Objects and Interactive Elements can be purchased individually at the indicated price or as part of the complete Flash MX ActionScript series for just $145.00
This course is for anyone who wants to learn how to use the ActionScript component of Flash MX.
Total Learning Time
- Identify appropriate input and output for a database
- Plan a database
- Create a database with and without the wizard
- Select and print database objects
- Exercises allow learners to practice in the actual application being studied.
- Simulations teach learners to perform specific tasks in applications through guided, multi-step exercises.
- A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar terms.
- A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based on the results of a pre-test.
This course is available in 3, 6 and 12 month subscriptions. Please call Interaction Training for respective prices.