- Price: $66.00
This course explains how to create variables in ActionScript that collect and display data. This course explains how to use ActionScript to create and store data in an array and to retrieve and display data from an array. The course also explains how to create objects, set and change the properties of an object, and to use functions to perform tasks within a Flash MX movie clip.
Flash MX ActionScript - Course 3 Using Variables, Properties, and Functions can be purchased individually at the indicated price or as part of the complete Flash MX ActionScript series for just $145.00
This course is for anyone who wants to learn how to use the ActionScript component of Flash MX.
Total Learning Time
- Identify appropriate input and output for a database
- Plan a database
- Create a database with and without the wizard
- Select and print database objects
- Exercises allow learners to practice in the actual application being studied.
- Simulations teach learners to perform specific tasks in applications through guided, multi-step exercises.
- A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar terms.
- A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based on the results of a pre-test.
This course is available in 3, 6 and 12 month subscriptions. Please call Interaction Training for respective prices.