- Price: $66.00
After taking this course, the learner will be able to navigate the Flash MX 2004 interface and use Flash panels, Libraries, and Timelines. Basic principles of document properties, file types, and graphic importation and conversion will lay the groundwork for constructing animations.
Flash MX 2004 - Course 1 Using the Interface and Importing Graphics can be purchased individually at the indicated price or as part of the complete Flash MX 2004 series for just $145.00
This course is for anyone who would like to create web animations using Flash MX 2004.
Total Learning Time
- Identify appropriate input and output for a database
- Plan a database
- Create a database with and without the wizard
- Select and print database objects
- Exercises allow learners to practice in the actual application being studied.
- Simulations teach learners to perform specific tasks in applications through guided, multi-step exercises.
- A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar terms.
- A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based on the results of a pre-test.
This course is available in 3, 6 and 12 month subscriptions. Please call Interaction Training for respective prices.