- Price: $66.00
This course provides an overview of common tasks in Microsoft Office 2007. After taking this course, learners will be able to perform basic document management, publishing, and editing tasks.
Office 2007 - Course 7 Common Tasks can be purchased individually at the indicated price or as part of the complete Office 2007 series for just $145.00
This course is for anyone who wants to be able to locate both old and new commands in the Microsoft Office 2007 applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Outlook.
Total Learning Time
- Identify appropriate input and output for a database
- Plan a database
- Create a database with and without the wizard
- Select and print database objects
- Exercises allow learners to practice in the actual application being studied.
- Simulations teach learners to perform specific tasks in applications through guided, multi-step exercises.
- A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar terms.
- A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based on the results of a pre-test.
This course is available in 3, 6 and 12 month subscriptions. Please call Interaction Training for respective prices.