- Price: $670.00
This course is designed to provide a forum for users to further develop their skills and knowledge, primarily in using a range of techniques that will assist in speeding up the document creation process within Word Pro.
As an Advanced level user, you are expected to have already developed a broad understanding of the features of Word Pro through attending the Intermediate course or equivalent experience.
On completion of this course,
you should be able to
• Use graphics in a Word Pro document and access and use the drawing tools
• Set tabs in a table cell and use the advanced formatting options in a table cell
• Create, edit and insert charts using table data.
• Create and work with divisions and sections within a document and create and apply page styles and manage styles
• Generate a Table of Contents and Index and create a Footnote and Endnote
• Understand the concept of PowerFields and use OLE in Word Pro documents
• Frames, Graphics & Drawing
• Advanced Tables & Charting
• Working with long documents
• Page Styles & Style Management
• Using Versioning
• Table of Contents & Indexing
• Creating Footnotes & Endnotes
• Introduction to Lotus Script
• Understanding Power Fields
• Using Smart Icon Bars
Who Should Attend
Designed for users who require the complete coverage of the advanced features of Word Pro andwill be designing complex documents.