- Price: $310.00
This 2-day course is for individuals with little or no forklift driving experience who require a nationally recognised LF Class Forklift Licence.
The course will cover:
- Duty of Care
- Practical forklift operation
- Practical forklift driving
- OH&S Legislation in WA
- Site risk assessment
- Australian Standards
- Forklift awareness
- Lifting pallets
- Lifting up to 650kg
- Stacking racks
- Obstacle course
- Pre-starting safety checks
- The course covers all theory components of the course and provides supervised practical experience in driving a forklift. Both theory and practical components will be assessed in order to issue the nationally recognised license.
- Be at least 18 years of age;
- Have a good command of both written and verbal aspects of the English language;
- Bring PHOTO ID with them on the day of the course;
- Wear closed shoes on the day (i.e. no thongs or sandals)
- Download the "Forklift Manual" and familiarise yourself with ALL of the questions and answers PRIOR to the course commencing
On successful completion of assessment a Statement of Attainment will be issued. A $71 licence fee is payable to WorkSafe for the actual licence card, which is nationally recognised.
All assessment is undertaken by WorkSafe Accredited Trainers & Assessors.